The Trax's Rose

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Here is a few pics of Rose from The Trax.

I got most of these pics from kpopchat.com

Enjoy. :D

Roziek084.jpg


Roziek106.jpg


Roziek111.jpg


Roziek129.jpg


Roziek126.jpg


Roziek133.jpg


Roziek142.jpg


Roziek150.jpg


Roziek073.jpg


d48fdb44.jpg
 
Here is a few more.

Roziek001.jpg


Roziek003.jpg


Roziek024.jpg


Roziek069.jpg


Roziek088.jpg
 
I don't believe that she said what gender they were, though today, it really doesn't matter.

Nice pics, empress. I enjoy the clothing styles they seem to have. :p
 
Yeah he is a guy, but I don't really know is he gay.

That is just one guy. He was the drummer for The Trax. The guy at the top is his the new drummer.

I don't see why Rose left The Trax, he doesn't sing or anything. Plus he is real famous.

Whats funny is thar his fans said that he may come out with a solo album.
 
Last edited:
Yeah me too, I sure want some of his clothing.
 
Last edited:
Yeah, I would love to have some cool hair styles like his.
 
Huh? Really, well cool. I guess...I never really notice.
 
Here is someone who look more like the Emperor.

pic99.jpg
 
Thats a different guy.
 
He is one of the guys from Eve, Sevin
 
Well here is whats happening with Rose.

If you want to check out the trax to see him, he won't be in with them.

Someone send me this,

i think i read somewhere (perhaps soompi forums???)
that rose is going solo but the rest will continue
being the TRAX with the original 3 members and some
random guy as temporary drummer. but i could be
wrong.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top