The Trek

Oolyan

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
88
Age
35
Location
holding Miyu
RPG Name
Oolyan
what is everybody's favorite Star Trek series mine is next Gen and my fave character is 1st Oficer William T. Riker
 
My favorite series is Voyager, but my favorite character is Data from Star Trek: TNG .
 
And the dude from Reading Rainbow.
 
Gosh this is a hard one I enjoy all series of star trek, I am a hardcore fan of it.

I will pick Enterprise for now as that is the most recent one I have watched. Shame it only lasted for four series.

One of my fave characters from star trek is commander data he used to make me laugh when captain picard used to ask him something, and he would recite almost everything in his computer brains database to picard.

Picard then would say "thats enough commander data" in a sarcastic tone.
 
Picard is the best captain because he has the greatest leadership skills of all the others.
 
Which ever one has Datta, Captian Pecard, Warf, and Jordy. Those are the best actors ever and that series Owned all just because of them.
 
Kirk set the bar for Starfleet captains, Picard I think is a great follow-up to captain Kirk. In my opinion Star Trek: The Original had a lot more action. "TNG" is more of a drama.
 
Well that is true but in next gen they wanted Picard a thinker because they wanted more diplomatic solutions.
 
I prefer next generation cause the special effects are better. When you get older you tend to notice when they land on a planet on the original series, the baclgrounds all look the same.
 
Even though that might be true, Star Trek did span in to a huge franchise, even with crappy props.
 
they also did the psoitions better not just science officer or captain but also 1st oficer, counsler, and tacticle oficer and security. also not so many people die and more people want to be red shirts
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top