The Turks...

The best Turk

  • Reno

    Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Rude

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Tsung

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elena

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Vincent

    Votes: 5 29.4%

  • Total voters
    17

Darkreno

Paladin
Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2007
Messages
893
Age
51
Location
mostly hell
Occupation
chasing my bar fairy:)
RPG Name
Rain
i've been doing my homework on the turks lately. and i can't help but wonder to myself..which is the best one.i made a poll here to figure it out. plus i'd like to kno who the ff fans think is the coolest.well as for me well i gotta admit reno seems to be the one in charge. even though he annoys me cuz marius' impending crush is quite disturbing. he may have my vote. but it takes a lot to be a turk. and lets not 4get vincent too was a turk himself so. check out the poll n have fun with this thread here. i've also been reading some info on the mobile game in japan name ff7 before crisis. it looks amazing for a mobile phone game i sure hope it comes out 4 the U.S. basically the game is based on their story and u get to play as many of the turks u do n don kno. but for now i'll display the turk names of those we kno here in the U.S and i'm sorry im really not sure if vincent had a different name or not when he was one of them so bare with me here. ;res
so if any of u can think of any other names let me kno. and remember rufus shinra is the president not a turk.just in case someone asks he's not meant for this poll. ok
 
um honey where's the poll? u already kno who i'm gonna pick. cuz he's my fav. but hmmmm? the poll please. (teases n smacks D.R) NANANA
 
done marius the poll is now active . stop smacking me i'm getting a headache.(sheesh i'm a battered husband) n-e- way back on subje ct..reno is the sneakiest and most clever. but when i think of vincent now that may sway my vote a bit. so i really haven't picked yet.
 
alright, thanky hubby :p ;res this is gonna be a good thread for those who r Turks fans. turns around and hi 5's Kat. Reno is the true leader of the Turks. Droolz at D.R's avatar and sig. ;che
 
I really like Reno the most. Vincent I know was a turk, but I can't say I like him as one. I will just stick with Reno. He's got this coolness about him and yet he still the comic releaf. Reno ftw
 
renno wins hands down for me as his hair is cool. In the game he fought with that spark rod which dished out "turks light"

In advent children he still has that weapon. The weapon is part of his coolness.

And Vincent as a turk: You see him dressed quite well as a turk in dirge of cerberus on the training missions.
 
Yes I have to say, Vincent is very hot in that truk outfit, so is Reno. We can't forget the look, that always helps with a characters coolness.
 
yes i think turks uniform on anyman is hot-hot-hot.*sizzlelin!!*;a02 hey does anyone have a pic of vincent in turk uniform?
 
nice, he does look way younger.wow
 
Yeah win most definetely wins hands down. I didn't even have to think about it. Vincent no matter how cool of a character he is...he has nothing on Reno. That whole comic relief thing that Tifa said was quoted from me by the way. I am constantly saying that.
 
O_o how did I quote that? You can't quote fact, I already knew he was the comic releife the first time I even played the game.
 
yeah poor guy rude is a tough one . to have to deal with reno's crazy self, all the trouble he gets into rudes always involved or uninvolvong himself. lol
 
Yeah lol. They have a cute relationship...hence the yaoi...even though I really don't want to think about it. Sorry if I gave you all a bad image.
 
lol i kno it sucks when people make the wrong assumption. lol oh well reno is da man. hmph!
but to be the leader of the turks. yeah he's got it . :D love him or hate him.
 
Last edited:
Well I can tell you this much...I love him. Actually I can't say as I have ever actually ran into nebody that told me they hated Reno's character lol
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top