The Turks...

The best Turk

  • Reno

    Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Rude

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Tsung

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elena

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Vincent

    Votes: 5 29.4%

  • Total voters
    17
yeah me too, he's soo crazy playful, and he kno's it . *smilez* i bet if reno were real he'd be a flirt.
 
hmmm ok babe i'll be reno. again n-e-hoo i figured reno would smash the poll. i kinda think elena's hot too. check this out. now some of these i had to put cuz im giving a special someone a hint. savvy :D :p
 

Attachments

  • th_ths.jpg
    th_ths.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 216
  • th_bd05_nico1.jpg
    th_bd05_nico1.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 228
  • th_reno-ele3.jpg
    th_reno-ele3.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 211
  • th_renokiss.jpg
    th_renokiss.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 233
hey u need to make em a bit bigger. but i did notice the reno and elena wedding one.wow try it again D.R.
 
ok let me try this. now i may not have some of the ones i did b4. and maybe not, well here u go. ok well i did what i could the other pics were too large.
 

Attachments

  • ths.jpg
    ths.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 218
  • bd05_nico1.jpg
    bd05_nico1.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 211
They are all so cute. And I agree with you Marius...if he was real he would most likely be a flirt hands down
 
wow im beginning to think someones hearing wedding bells *cough-cough* D.R. lol those pics r nice too.but i chose vincent he looks good in a Turks uniform
 
My favorite character is Vincent, the reason is because he has a dark side and I also like his style. But if you had to choose the best character in Cloud's party he wouldn't get my vote. He's looks like a deadly and worth having character, but he sucks ass. Pardon my french.
 
yes im gonna try and get more pics if vincent as a turk. but on the meantime.here are some pics and sigs if anyone interested.

777777A_ACSHINRA.jpg

Colorbar01_40.jpg

theturks.jpg

turks.gif

turks_l-1.jpg

turks_big.jpg

Turks-1.jpg
 
Yeah pics I love pics!

FFVII-Turks.jpg

theturks1.png

46535f55.png

Yeah no quite sure what they are saying...but I like the pic lol.
bc_wallpaper2_1024x768.jpg

ff7_hamturks060516.jpg

Turks1_kiyoshi_hime.png


There ya go...some nice little pics for you to look at also.
 
lets see more hmmmm?
turk.jpg

renoisback.jpg

b854beb6.gif

normalff7acta0bs.jpg
 
Reno. He's got red hair, and he's hilarious. XD Honestly that's not the type of response that I would usually give, but seriously, I can't think of anything else why I like him, other than maybe he was also, um, cool? XD
 
What in the world...why did one of my posts get erased?? I know I posted after this one. Neways...
I think they should make like a total turks game...like just them. Ah can you imagine Turks...The Sims version lol
 
sims version would be cool.

Gackt, it might be that your browser might of missed some of your posts, that could be why it has appeared to be erased.

This happens quite often to me on here sometimes, annoying or what!
 
Yeah it is annoying. Stupid browser thanks for the input Dappa.
You can probably download turks skin for sims games...the best person to ask would be Empress
 
i chose reno cuz he has an attitude..n he's funny in his own dorky kinda way.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top