The Vincent thread...

gcarev10

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
486
Age
51
Location
Where Dimension Interval
Occupation
no job
RPG Name
Psycho Mantis
Vincent

say what u wont to say but that guy have sed storry ever so i like him i wont to ask u something is he transform in zo a somekind of devil or this is his naturak form of limit break i think that profesor gast do to him ofol things and he lost Lukrecia man that is bad think to hapent eny1.
 
Re: Vincent

English probably isn't his native language. Just bare with it.

I always thought Vincent had a cool storyline beging an x Turk and all. Plus the dude sleeps in a coffin! Has guts. :D
 
Re: Vincent

Ehehe... ^_^* I'm just a spelling perfectionist, tis all...
All aside, I almost forgot to mention-
Vincent Valentine is officially (in my mind) the hottest, hottest, most awesome, and most Vamp like of all the Final Fantasy Characters.
I would copy/paste 'I love Him' over and over, but I think just once suffices.
^_^
 
Re: Vincent

Vincent's one of the best characters ever. Everything about him is just plain awesomeness. Still weird he's an "extra" character in the game, though. :/ :)...
 
Re: Vincent

Yeah, he's got so many characteristics of being a vampire, though, but he's not. You could say he's like ..half demon, half human? (Chaos cells)
 
Re: Vincent

kid ha ha ha
sleep in a cofin hmm what a guy ha ha ha
yes he is some of knid demon or devil if u like that but that is not his folt so i u remember his story abaut him and lukrecia u see when profesor gast come in and put something in his blood i dint know what so i think that is jenova sels pr somethink like that coz of that think he become something like monster , dedmon , devil , bed think is when u go with him in a limit break he gos in berserick so u cant control him and that th bad but thi limit arstrong and that is good so wi have sward with deble blade that is that.
 
Why does everyone like Vincent soo Much?

I just dont get it, i mean sure he is a mystery but other then that little fact he's not very good, and his limits usually hurt you more then help.... I just dont get why everyone loves him soo much....
 
Re: Why does everyone like Vincent soo Much?

He's got one of the better background stories, at least in my opinion the more interesting, for a hidden character in a Final Fantasy game.
 
Re: Why does everyone like Vincent soo Much?

Yeah, he sucks in battle, but he has the best story.

And he's the 'mysterious' character. Kindof like how people like Shadow/Amarant/Auron/etc.
 
Re: Why does everyone like Vincent soo Much?

Back in 1997, his storyline was indeed quite original. =) Besides, he reminds me a lot of Alucard. ^^;
 
Re: Why does everyone like Vincent soo Much?

I can't even get him, because of that code. I keep getting it wrong, but oh well.
 
Re: Why does everyone like Vincent soo Much?

why do i like vince?
let's see... he's very "cool", he's alright with everything, has a nice visual, can turn into a demon/vampire...
and many things more
HE ROCKZ
 
Re: Why does everyone like Vincent soo Much?

I like his own story better than all of the other characters personal backgrounds except for Cloud and Cid.

Vincent is very useful in battles because he has a long range gun. You can just sit him in the back row and he hardly ever gets hurt. I also like his Limits. Level 3 were he turns into a monster with a chain saw. That made me laugh so hard. Splatter Comb!!!!
 
Re: Why does everyone like Vincent soo Much?

Tiny Bronco said:
You can just sit him in the back row and he hardly ever gets hurt.

Exactly. I've actually found him quite good in long range attacks, both with his guns and magic.
 
Re: Why does everyone like Vincent soo Much?

bcz he iz lik so deep n goth n stuff i can relate to him on a personal lvl bcz mi lif sux n no one understands me brb cutting myself

A general overview of why FFVII fans like Vincent.
 
Re: Why does everyone like Vincent soo Much?

ThroneofDravaris said:
bcz he iz lik so deep n goth n stuff i can relate to him on a personal lvl bcz mi lif sux n no one understands me brb cutting myself

A general overview of why FFVII fans like Vincent.

This is pretty new to me, that most FFVII fans are emo. :rolleyes: -cough-cloud-cough
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top