The Vincent thread...

Re: Why does everyone like Vincent soo Much?

cos he as a cool limet brake
 
Re: Why does everyone like Vincent soo Much?

I for one, like him because he is useful in many ways. And yes some of his limit moves heal the monsters, but this is simply because some of them are elemental based and the monster you are fighting at the time just happens to absorb that element. I don't see how anyone could dislike a charecter just because of that, in my opinion it makes it more challenging. To me, he is definatly more of a help than a burden.
 
Re: Why does everyone like Vincent soo Much?

Whenever I use Vincent (well, before I figured out how W-Item worked), I always made him a medic/support character with Cure, Barrier, Time, etc. I never attacked with him, because most of the time his attacks weren't all that damaging, and I won't even start on his Ultimate Weapon/Limits/etc. because those have been discussed enough.

Still...it was awesome how he could transform into Chaos. :p
 
Re: Why does everyone like Vincent soo Much?

i am not trhat fused on vincent my faviorote charater is cloud he has the best attacks and limits and weapons and everything.

i totally agree

Moderator Edit: Edit Button. Don't double post. Forum Rules.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Why does everyone like Vincent soo Much?

dont think much ppl like him too much he is alrught but i prefer using cloud, red13,cid
 
Re: Why does everyone like Vincent soo Much?

Vimcent, to me, is most definatly utilized best in the back row with restorative/defensive and offensive magic and summons.
 
Re: Why does everyone like Vincent soo Much?

Vincent isn't my favorite character in the game. (Red XIII is followed by Cloud) but I suppose Vincent is the coolest in a way. He transforms into monsters for his limit breaks for one, and another reason is how he looks. I only use him in battle if I don't use Red XIII or Tifa, but I like using Chaos.
 
Re: Why does everyone like Vincent soo Much?

well if you seen the movie you'll see why every one likes him. have you seen his speed. but the game tells a hole different story about him. Sephiroth you are right about his limit break. i used him in the battle arena at gold sauser and used his limit against yang and lost!
 
Re: Why does everyone like Vincent soo Much?

...The only reason is because of the status/element type of the limit you were using, and the element/status absorption on the monster.

This is the aspect of the game where being knowledgeable about enemies weaknesses and strengths comes in handy, if you don't know what NOT to use and when not to use it, it's gonna be like that always.
 
Re: Why does everyone like Vincent soo Much?

Guys, if you see spam/multiple posts/whatever, it would be better to just use the Warn Button, because we're not omniscient. Thanks! :) Even if it's something little like that, it still helps.

And adding little comments like that isn't too different from spam. ;)

Edit: And yes, knowing what element a monster is usually helps. (Especially if you plan on using any of Vincent's non-Chaos Limits.) Most of the time it's obvious, but some of them are kinda discreet.
 
Re: Why does everyone like Vincent soo Much?

cos he is dead and alive
 
Re: Why does everyone like Vincent soo Much?

he is a mystery man and cool gold arm.
 
Re: Why does everyone like Vincent soo Much?

Griever said:
I for one, like him because he is useful in many ways. And yes some of his limit moves heal the monsters, but this is simply because some of them are elemental based and the monster you are fighting at the time just happens to absorb that element. I don't see how anyone could dislike a charecter just because of that, in my opinion it makes it more challenging. To me, he is definatly more of a help than a burden.

Tis true Vincent is teh Roxors.
plus its cool when he turns into Jason Vorhese and turns the peeps into midgets and other stuff
 
Re: Why does everyone like Vincent soo Much?

Zeromus_X said:
Guys, if you see spam/multiple posts/whatever, it would be better to just use the Warn Button, because we're not omniscient. Thanks! :) Even if it's something little like that, it still helps.

And adding little comments like that isn't too different from spam. ;)

Edit: And yes, knowing what element a monster is usually helps. (Especially if you plan on using any of Vincent's non-Chaos Limits.) Most of the time it's obvious, but some of them are kinda discreet.


Well then, that is what "Sense" and The internet are for :P When in doubt, use sense; when sense doesn't help you, turn to an online guide :)
 
Re: Why does everyone like Vincent soo Much?

Yeah, I try not to get bothered by the spam, lately, but still :P Meh!

By the way, has anyone played Dirge of Cerberus? 'Cause I can't find much about the game's storyline on the internet yet, and this game probably tells ALOT more about Vincent's background.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top