The Vincent thread...

Re: Why does everyone like Vincent soo Much?

It's the Action RPG FF7 spin off with vincent as your main char..from Screen shots and demo's it looks leet skeet. but u never know
 
Re: Why does everyone like Vincent soo Much?

Is there a link or something that has screens and demos so i can check this one out?
 
Re: Why does everyone like Vincent soo Much?

jus go to an overly populated game site...idk if you are allowed to freely give away url's to other sites on these forums :-/
 
Re: Why does everyone like Vincent soo Much?

Well, i'm not sure. But i can most likely find it on gamespot.
 
Re: Why does everyone like Vincent soo Much?

Yea if not then ill msg u and give u good site. but Dirge of Cerebus looks like the Shiz Knight!
 
Re: Why does everyone like Vincent soo Much?

B/c we all <3 vincent :)
LOL! right when i ask avathar posts right b4 me thx tho bro
 
Re: Why does everyone like Vincent soo Much?

Is there anyword of them making more spin-offs for vincent's sake?
 
Re: Why does everyone like Vincent soo Much?

Wait wait wait...you mean there is more than one spinoff..?
 
Re: Why does everyone like Vincent soo Much?

There is going to be an expansion game to Dirge of Cerberus (forgot the title, though). :p But lol, I can hardly follow the latest game news, as I've discovered that FFXIII is going to have expansions too. xD
 
Re: Why does everyone like Vincent soo Much?

Ahhhh too amny games to even try to keep up with XD *pulls hair out*
 
Re: Why does everyone like Vincent soo Much?

I think vincent is a fairly good character. I dont like his limits that much as you cant control him when he transforms. I hope they sort that out for dirge of cerberus.

But he has some good points too like the fact you dont ever have to worry about the damage he inflicts being that all his weapons are long range.
 
Re: Why does everyone like Vincent soo Much?

I used him the second I got him, I can relate with him too:(.
 
Re: Why does everyone like Vincent soo Much?

i think vincent has been liked by most ff7 fans bcz he is like a "lone star" or a
"lone wolf" in the gang. he is very mysterious and he has a fantastic history and he has a really cool gun cooler than barret's of course.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top