The more people he kills the stronger he gets. Not just because of exp. My characters start doing 1000 damage on a physical attack around the Rocket Town, but as soon as I use Vincent for a day or two he starts doing 2000. Even when he is the same level and usually the other characters have better weapons. And even though his limits aren't to usefull(Besides level 3 that one own) I still find them fun.
Thats a good question. Hes a unigue character hes not rapped up in everybody elses story all the time, he has his own. His personality is so different from like a i'm going to kick your butt bad guy or I'm the hero come to save to the day or Hehehe look at me i am ditsy chick! Not to mention, hes nice to look at.
yea he has a good background story but its just sad dat in AC he was kinda mystical and all but in FFVII he was just a normal character. i wan him to be a special character too, like cloud! =)
I even though I dont think he is the best character in the game I do like the fact that all his weapons are long range and you dont need to waste materia slots to give him longe range attacks.
Vincent is definetly one of the best characters, he has a sweet ass outfit, awesome aerobic skills and kicks, dual guns, sleeps in a coffin, is stealthy like a ninja, and sleeps in a coffin in a scary, spooky nibelheim mansion
That hit all materia+An hour or two outside of Midgar, and he'll be pretty strong with his weapon alone, since the more enemies you kill with it, the stronger it gets.
I love the fact that his name is Vincent (my real name) and he is awesome he's miserable like me he uses a gun and Death Penalty man what a name for a gun its awesome! his Final Limit Break is awesome the ones that suck is the Beast and Mask guy useles... I use Gigas till I can get Chaos and he has a great and fucked up and sad back story poor guy.... in a way like me except losing my love and turning into a part demon...