The what did you get for Christmas thread?

Andrew Scaves

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
157
Location
Alyuwan,Trenal
Website
krystallight.proboards67.com
Occupation
don't have one I'm filthy rich
RPG Name
Andrew Scaves
It's the day after Christmas and some of you will probably late if you traveled out of town for the holiday. So what kind of gifts did you get?

Me, I got mostly clothes and my older brother gave my little brother a Wii so I''ll be playing that, but the little monkey hogs up most of the time he played for about 4 hrs yesterday, but I won't let him today. he's playing the thing right now and I'll get him off it soon. I expected this Christams to be less memorable than others and it was. Two of my family members who are usually always around haven't said anything to us at all this holiday no calling us to ask what we want, or they didn't come over.

My brother also bought Mario Galaxy with it which I am enthralled in. I know the Wii has online capabilities, but I can't access the internet, my brother and his friend said that it can't connect unless you have wireless internet. is that really true, I really wanted to download some virtual console games and play Brawl online when that comes out.
 
I got a digital camera, some books, some movies, another cd rack, an i penguin, and money :)
 
I got;
- Clothes
- Money
- Manga
- Assassin's Creed.
- Timeshift
- SvR'08
- Selection Boxes
- Aftershave
- Mobile Phone.
 
Mm..

I recieved some gifts..t-shirts (Doors related =] ) and a game...and I got some money that I plan on spending somewhere..

I'm not big on getting gifts, I don't really like it. But I accept things graciously and happily, especially from my family. =P
 
-Oblivion Game of the Year Edition (I already beat the Shimmering Isles)
-XBox 360 Hard drive (Finally!!!)
-Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (Kick-a**)
-Mulitiple Japanese Realated things (WOOT!)
-Some Kingdom Hearts TCG Cards...
 
I expected this Christams to be less memorable than others and it was.

Quoted for restatement, what I got:
Some books, rings and necklaces (I think they'e the same)
but I'm not saying what I gave though
 
Mine's easily forgettable. :3

Final Fantasy XII, Super Mario Galaxy, an electric razor, a watch, some food, two hoodies, and shoes.

That's about it. I could buy all that stuff myself if I wanted. XD

But it's the heart that counts, methinks. =D And it's not all bad.
 
Mine's easily forgettable. :3

Final Fantasy XII, Super Mario Galaxy, an electric razor...


*stopsreadinandspitscoffeeandphlemouttanose*


XDDD;


= O!

NVM = 3

Meee?! Umm...I got a couple of long-sleeved shirts, (I requested something with WARM in the title) a mini-Maglite/bottle opener/keychain....which I'll be putting to good use the next few weeks, = 3 A B.O.R. (razor + shaving gel) a HUGE universal remote (for shizzle - you'd have to throw the damn thing to lose it) x3 and a funny Christmas T-shirt, a couple miscelaneous giftcards from co-workers & my boss,...and 3 1/2 lbs. of chocolate. x33


I got one or two more people that I haven't exchanged gifts with yet also. So all-in-all it was a pretty good Christmas.
 
Last edited:
an i penguin

!

A penguin, finally adaptable for mac computers?! ;[ It's probably not a real penguin.

Anyways,

- Danny Kaye collection dvd box. (only mentioned this once a long time ago, and my girlfriend remembered ^^)
- Money.
- A new wah-wah pedal.
- Couple of cds.
- A set of blacklight spraypaint cans.
- A fedora.
- And more money. :B
 
My older brother got a bar of soap and little tiny thing of deordarant that looks like some kind of free sample from my aunt. I guess she was saying he stinks. She also gave my mom a bag of chips and some disgusting dip my mother said she could've kept that mess and gave her nothing!
 
My girlfriends parents got me a new bass guitar :)
 
A gift card, new game, penguins dolls, and some clothes...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top