The worst FF

Yeeeah.... o.0 I thought FFX-2 was the worst one. For me, anyway. I loved it. o.0 A turn back to the ATB type of battles, and an alright storyline. All in all, it's a FF Sex Symbol game. O.O Which isn't all bad, but if you look at it that way, it's not really that deserving.
 
Fries+Milkshake= drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool. :D
 
Eru Iluvatar said:
hoo!ff8 gets a lot of hate votes!because it IS the worst!

try to see the poll about favourite ff... ff8 is the second so you can't say that is the worst because it is one of the more loved
 
Although there are many fans of Final Fantasy I, i just can't feel anything good for it. I've played it twice, finished it once, and nothing appeals to me. :/
 
It is all a case of personal taste. I didn't like 8 that much, but think that is because I was comparing it to 7, and lets face it, 7 is a brilliant game. The drawing magic and junction did get annoying, and the storyline was, to me, childish and pretty stupid.

I've only played 7, 8, 9 and a little bit of 6. I thought 9 was pretty good, except for the bored old saving the princess rubbish. Had enough of saving stupid women playing Mario.
 
But you do it with a red hat plumber man. Which is.......GODLY. That being said, I never finished 8, heh. Got to the 3rd disc and got a little bored with it.
 
Crystal Chronicles hands down. its totally diverts focus away from turn-based RPG. it seems more like an adventure game. If i want that, I can up the ante with Ratchet and Clank or some Halo.

And the whole Miasma stream and the crystal chalice thing didn't appeal to me in the least. But i did like the fact that players could combine their spells to make more powerful ones.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top