The worst FF

She has Mario around her finger. O.o

lol, rented FF:CC today. It's still pretty good.
 
I thought it expanded quite a bit on everything, but it was quite honestly, very boring. (Excluding the buggy leveling system.) Still, I loved the atmosphere and music, and the final dungeon. (I <3 surreal outer space final dungeons made of crystal!!)
 
I think I more boring that 2... It doesn't even have real characters... you chose them at the start of the game... BM, Fighters, WM, BB, Thief, etc...
 
Well, it was the first one. What do you expect? Epic 3d animations on a NES? O.o I'm not too fond of Crystal Chronicles anymore. That being, it's almost impossible to beat the final boss, yet get to him, without a friend. <.< All in all, it's pretty hard.
 
Avathar said:
Hm..and you also hate Garnet from FFIX...

Do you like princess Zelda? =)

I'm female, so find these "save the poor princess" games to be sexist and demeening to women. That doesn't mean I don't like the games themselves, both FF9 and Zelda had much more to them than just saving the princesses. This is a tired and old fall back for games though.

There have been so many games made revolving around saving some silly female who gets herself kidnapped, then sits back and waits for a big brave man (and in some cases like Zelda, boy) to come and save her, it has just become a very predictable and boring storyline to use. How about the woman saves herself for a change? Most girls today are taught where to kick and how hard :D.
 
Heh, it's all about the damsel in distress in games like that... :D That being said, I'll say something else. If not treated right, Crystal Chronicles is also one of the glitchiest FF's out there. O.o
 
Mario might have to show up, and get kicked in his....well.....you know what I mean. I offically hate Crystal Chronicles now. I'll love it again soon anyway, so meh. :D
 
Meh, me and CC are still having problems. It just suddenly got overwhelmingly hard. -.- Oh well. :D
 
the worst ff games: ffI, III, IV, VIV, X

Also I would say FF8 is the worst game of all. The storyline was off topic, it lost me WHAT THE HELL.Who ever made it need to burn the game with a flamethrower. (Forgot to add one). :p
 
Last edited by a moderator:
X-2 is the worst, but still a pretty good game. Just don't seem like a final fantasy game.
 
i don't remember which one it was but the worst one is when your character is underwater and there's some kind of ball.i saw my cusin play it and it wasn't very good.
 
I dont have a final fantasy that I dont like. Though it has to be said I tend to play the 3d ones more than the classics (1-6). I tend to go through phases where I play ffs 1-6 then I will play ffs 7 to 10.

Hydra have you noticed any interesting glitches for chrystal chronicles.
 
I never played FF1-6 so I'll go on the newer ones.

1. FF10-2
2. FF8
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top