TherathxRikku

clief101_

1st class SOLDIER
Member
Joined
May 12, 2006
Messages
1,900
Age
36
Location
Northern Crater (Australia)
Occupation
Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths)
RPG Name
Clief
Now i dont know about the rest of the active members (not that there are many) but ever since this guy came along, it was kinda dead. He's already a mod and he's only been here like 4-5 months.

You've dun alot for this forum and tried to keep it going as best as u can, and even though ur comp crashed ur still posting through ur PSP. That shows commitment to this site and thanx Therath!!

Stick around and watch this sight grow, become a veteran and then show the newbies how its dun!!
 
I have a fast typing hand with the digital keyboard, the only real hassles are the limited characters when I type and if I signed on without posting and I have to find my threads all over again.

And as much as I'd like to take all the credit (xD), if you guys weren't here to talk to me, then nothing would've changed. :)
 
Don't remember ever typing with the PSP board but if its anywhere nears as shite as typing with the PS3 then thats impressive imo!
 
It's like having a keyboard, except you move the cursor around and hit one key at a time. I can usually fill it within five minutes if I don't need to erase anything. You can use it like a cell phone as well, but I decide to stick with the keyboard.

btw, this topic, regrettably, is somewhat irrelevant.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top