- Joined
- Nov 6, 2004
- Messages
- 677
- Age
- 50
- Location
- Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET
- Website
- www.ffnet.net
- RPG Name
- Shaggster
I know I have said that I woul ddo this and that. Sorry about all this not getting done. Just personal life things have kept me from doing so.
Well, I have just hired a major developer that will be creating a great front page that will allow you all to submit walkthroughs, reviews, cheats, pics, and so on on every ff game out.
He will also be making a new skin too.
This is going to be taking sometime, but be patient, it will happen.
Well, I have just hired a major developer that will be creating a great front page that will allow you all to submit walkthroughs, reviews, cheats, pics, and so on on every ff game out.
He will also be making a new skin too.
This is going to be taking sometime, but be patient, it will happen.