Shaggy Paladin Administrator Joined Nov 6, 2004 Messages 677 Age 50 Location Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET Website www.ffnet.net RPG Name Shaggster Jul 15, 2006 #21 Hey guys, please pm each other and don't use this thread for a job interview. thanks
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 15, 2006 #22 Oh sorry. I won't do it again.
Shaggy Paladin Administrator Joined Nov 6, 2004 Messages 677 Age 50 Location Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET Website www.ffnet.net RPG Name Shaggster Jul 15, 2006 #23 Its no prob. You didn't know. Thanks btw.
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Jul 15, 2006 #24 I love this site. <grins> You guys are like my extended FF family. I'm sure whatever changes made will be great.
I love this site. <grins> You guys are like my extended FF family. I'm sure whatever changes made will be great.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 15, 2006 #25 Yeah, I agree. I still can't believed how much I love it here. I wish that I had been here sooner. You did a very good job with this site. For that I thank you.
Yeah, I agree. I still can't believed how much I love it here. I wish that I had been here sooner. You did a very good job with this site. For that I thank you.
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" May 22, 2009 #26 er.. that's enough of readin ur posts.. ...... who r u anyway?