Things FF charaters would never say

Squall Leonhart

Balamb Headmaster
Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2005
Messages
743
Age
32
Location
Balamb Garden
Occupation
school
RPG Name
Squall
Lulu: I'm gonna drop you like a bad habbit!
Seifer: Hey chicken wuss, lets eat some chicken.
Zell: Okay. And I'll sit next to you.
Cloud: I hate chocolate.
Aruon: Pass the ketchup, please.

Add your own :)
 
This is so wierd :D :D :D :) I like it! :D
Barret: The Shinra aren't so bad.
Yuffie: No, you can keep your materia.
Cid: I get motion sickness when I fly.
 
Cloud: I'm so glad A****s died.
Wakka: Stupid teachings.
Tifa: You now Cloud, your a clone.
Cloud: Yeah Tifa, I know.
 
Tifa: Cloud, I hate you.
Vincent: I'm glad I didn't save Luecria. (or whatever the name is)
Cait Sith: I hate cats. Dogs are much better! :D
 
What he said
Rufus: Where killing the planet :eek: lets turn of all the Mako Reactors
 
Rinoa: I love being a sorrceres(sp)
Squall: I love my life.
Lulu: I'll take the pink one.
 
Tidus: WTF!!! what do u know?!?!?

Yuna: just wisle and i'll come runnin'

cloud: ha, ha, ha, sephiroth!!!

quina: frogs!!!!!
 
Fujin: (....) consider it usual talking
Rajin: That's it we are leaving Seifer behind....
Fujin: AFFIRMATIVE
Rinoa:...I hate you
 
Reno: I don't care about my job.
Cid: Show any nice feelings.
REDXIII: I don't want to know the truth about my father.
Seto: I'm dissapointed in you REDXIII. (Nanaki)
 
Major Biggs:Finaly...a promotion!!
Zell: Yeah, I like that Seifer guy..
 
Zone & Watts:Let's fight....
Ultima Weapon:Ouch!
Laguna:My fault!
 
Chocobo: Mooooooo! :D
Cow: Wark! :D There's a pic. of a cow in FF7 Gold Saucer.
 
Selphie: F**K you Squall!
Fujiin: RAJIIN BOYFRIEND
Barret: Whoopsidaisys
Tidus: Hey Rikku, nice legs. When they open?
Zell: Kupo.
 
Dr Odine:Ok i vill leave researches ant go fish in FH!
Kiros:Wow you were actually right Laguna
Ward:......
Kiros:and even Ward agrees!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top