Things in your room that drive you crazy.

Doctor

Paladin
Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2006
Messages
1,172
Age
35
Location
Hulle Granz Cathedral
Occupation
Eh.
RPG Name
Doctor
What material possesions do you have that, you just wish that you didn't have, because you really have no idea why you got them or even wanted them in the first place?

Weird question, but the thought came to mind when I glanced at this pair of shoes that I have...I never wear them, and I'm never going to (because they're kind of ugly,) so why the hell do I still have them laying around?! XD
 
The shelf I built to put my TV and my Wii on.

I mean, it sounds like a great idea, if I didn't kick it wallowing in my sleep every single night. x_X
 
XDD Hydra!

well...i have all these damned stuff animals on my one shelf...and im not sure why i have them...or all the close that don't fit me >_<
i think im just too lazy to get rid of them.
XD
 
Kat said:
XDD Hydra!

well...i have all these damned stuff animals on my one shelf...and im not sure why i have them...or all the close that don't fit me >_<
i think im just too lazy to get rid of them.
XD
You don't like the animals? =(


I don't have anything in my room that I don't like.
 
Close to everything in my room drives me crazy only because...I am a serious pack rat and I keep everything. I just don't have the heart to throw it away. Especially when it was given to me or gotten for me for whatever it may be. I just keep it forever and ever and ever...hoping that maybe it will "accidently" get broken. :) I think the thing that bugs me the most though would have to be the freakin carpets and thats not because they were given to me or whatever its because my dad is obsessed with carpets they have to be in every single room of the house or else. But I've been thinking a lot lately that I will probably just take them out. If he doesn't like it...he can not look in my room.
 
All the piled up shit i have on my shelves and in the corner it drives me nuts but i just dont fell like cleaning it up :D
 
The only thing I can say for sure is certain cds I have in my room. I quite liked listening to some of them years ago but dont touch them nowadays.

I look at them these days and think to myself "why did I buy this shit"

I'm still a hoarder though and dont get rid of anything.
 
This painting in my room of some knight. That painting changes at night and it does other weird stuff too.
 
Funny you should mention paintings on walls. When I was really young I used to really hate this picture my mum put on my bedroom wall. It was a picture of a boy but it didn't half freak me out at night.
 
I don't mind the paintings. I just eventually took them down from my walls because they were taking up poster space :P
 
to bad it has to be material things...otherwise I would say my sister and her hampster.


But when saying material things...I want to get ride of all my sisters things. She keeps the stupidest and most babiest things I have even seen. >.> drive me nuts!
 
Yeah maybe shes just a pack rat and can't part with them. Like me. I have some pretty lame things in my room being 17 and all. I don't need beanie babies and stuffed animals but they stay in there because I just can't get rid of them. :)
 
I love stuffed animals :) I also dislike my overstuffed closet.
 
Yup that would be one of my problems too. Not enough room for anything...new that I would like to stick in there because of all the old junk
 
A monkey statue that my mom gave me, she said it was a christmas gift that someone at her work gave her. I swear it stares at me...all ways looking
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top