Things the person above you would say!

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Well, as the title says:

What are the things that the person above you is most likely to say?

I can't right now.

You can also include things that the person above has actually said on the forum. And to what he/she was talking about if you want.
 
I think I get it. So I can use quotes, or just think of what the person above me would say..hmmm I'll test this;

I bet you would say (and say all the time) that you love M.C. The Max. X33 I don't know. XD
 
My mind is my place of comfort
 
you'll say that ur obsessed with M.C the max
 
I'm only a little evil like Reno
 
The name is Zen la
 
i am the empress
 
join my forum*smilez*
 
I love fairy, don't you?
 
girl ur myspace page is wild lol
 
Empress really loves her M.C The Max
 
"Man, M.C. The Max is the most awesome thing since chocolate milk!" XD (I don't even know if you like chocolate milk XDDDD )
 
(Lol, I hate milk...only like it in foods and stuff)

Insanity Personified!!!! Yeah, thats right!!
 
You guys better show some respect to The Turks!!!!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top