This game

dappa

Sage
Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
1,778
Age
48
Location
Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK)
Occupation
car sales
RPG Name
Leon
Ok everybody what do you think about this game?

What where your expectations about this when you first heard that they were making a sequel on ps2 to the wonderful world of final fantasy 7?

I'll start of by answering my own question/s

I have only played the game once and maybe I will pick it up again in the future, I quite enjoyed the game and the story and I also enjoyed seing old faces.

My expectations though was of another game like final fantasy 7 but with better graphics etc, I was disappointed though that it was a action shooter albeit a good one, oh well you cant always get what you want lol................
 
when i first heard it was an action shooter, i didnt want to buy/play it, so m expectations were fairly low. however, i finally caved in, went out and bought it and completed it and i must say, they did a fairly good job developing this game. i found the story line was exellent, and it really answered alot of questions about vincent, because he was such a mysterious charcter in VII. all in all, i was very satisfied with this game
 
Great game, I'm not a good person at Shooting games but this one actually was easy to handle, even beat it on the hardest level, though I can't recall what its called... beat all the missions too, you have to fight Chaos as the last mission, hurray!

Love the story, poor Vincent holding on to Lucrecia, though she's wronged him so many times... I guess thats love. ;)

9/10 for me, I would say 8/10 but Vincent didn't die like the ending suggested, so I thought that wasa good little prank to play on people. lol
 
Criticism Before Game:

Low expectations, I heard it was a shooter and I was disappointed, till I just forgot all about the game. Few years later after playing and dominating Metal Gear Solid 2 & 3, I decided to try it out. And the fact that it was another FFVII spinoff made me cringe.

Criticism After Game:

Awesome game, I found the Memory Capsule hunt quite amusing, got me to scope out every last inch of every room. It was great till I finished story mode and found that there was no New Game + option, making it hard to go through more than once. Haven't tried the missions yet and I need to to complete the Extras which is bugging me.

All in all, awesome gameplay, couldn't put it down for days. I'm gonna start on it again one of these days.
 
there is a game plus mode, u keep all your guns, exp, everything. and if you complete it then u see the secret ending?
 
I expected I wouldn't like it and I didn't..I'm fail at shooters for one and for two the story just didn't get my interest =/
 
he actually turned out to be a very big character with the fans, i think that may be y they did a game for his background and wat not...i only played it for the story
 
i didnt realy find this game that difficult actualy....i think i barely used materia...and wen u turn into chaos, he jus pwns!!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top