This game

dappa

Sage
Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
1,778
Age
48
Location
Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK)
Occupation
car sales
RPG Name
Leon
Ok everyone I have never played this game and the question is whats it like, is it any good and would you recommend it?

I want to know what you ffnet members think and not links to any websites or news articles, thanks :)
 
i have played and completed it, and let me tell you, it was incrediibly satisfying.

the story explains zacks whole part in the story, how he meets cloud, and if u havnt watched FFVII: Last order, then it explains the events of nibelhiem. the battle system was very good also, and was equally good when fighting sephiroth.

would i recommend it? definetly!!!!!
 
It's a fantastic game that (in my opinion) is superior to VII. The battle system is a bit iffy, but it has many hours of story and missions to do, I recommend it completely. Just be prepared for the ending.
 
that ending got me going...even though i knew what was going to happen (kinda)....it jus hit me hard lol
 
now thats just cruel, she jus dusnt understand our feelings!! i mean, i almost cried wen aerith died!! that was sad, but in my opinion, zacks death was ALOT sadder, i mean, the build up to it, and then the actual dieing....SAD!!!
 
it is!! man he is strong, and jus think, cloud is actualy stronger than sephiroth, just his insecurities get in his way...ive dreamt of living in final fantasy world....my name clief, i made up along with an entire story. i want to see if i can give it to square and c wat they think? that would be awsum!!
 
lol, i tried to right a book, but that didnt work. my plan now is to draw a manga of it....but it is kinda hard to lol
 
lol, like i said, ive tried....its not bad or anything, its just that i get to to certain point, and cant explain the things in my head on paper, i cant find the right words, y'no?
 
This was my first FF on the PSP, and I loved it. Probably my favorite part of FFVII, other than the original game. Zack is the ideal member of Soldier, and the gameplay was amazing, like real life combat.

The music of this game is really good too, I bought the soundtrack and still listen to it to this day, mostly the Price of Freedom. (The music that plays ehen Zack is fighting the Shinra Army, where he dies.)

Saddest ending to a game I've ever seen too...
 
That's the name of that saddeningly beautiful song? YouTube, here I come!!!

I think the part that really got me was when the DMW glitched and you hear the voices of friends, and when Cloud says "hold on," not a very saddening quote by itself, but with the music, it made me cry for some reason. :'(
 
That's the name of that saddeningly beautiful song? YouTube, here I come!!!

I think the part that really got me was when the DMW glitched and you hear the voices of friends, and when Cloud says "hold on," not a very saddening quote by itself, but with the music, it made me cry for some reason. :'(

Yep, that was the part that threw me into that space, I didn't cry, but I was damn near it. Plus what Cloud said before that, "If only I were Soldier..." Aww!

They outdid themselves with that ending... beautiful and sad at the same time... plus the foreshadowing with the wings... "Thos wings, I want them too" was brillant. As he got his wings at the end... :)

Damn this is sad remembering this. :o
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top