This game..

clief101_

1st class SOLDIER
Member
Joined
May 12, 2006
Messages
1,900
Age
36
Location
Northern Crater (Australia)
Occupation
Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths)
RPG Name
Clief
So i downloaded this game the other day, am about to go to the southern continent and average level 16-17. Finding the game hard at some places, but right now im powerleveling to keep myself ahead....well, leveling up so im probably above what i should be by a little.

One thing i do not like about this game is that i cannot escape from a battle. Dont get me wrong, i never run away from them, but if i happen to stumble across a place i shouldnt be yet and get mauled, i cant escape and save myself, i have to die. Or when in the town of the thieves (forgot the name...where you get the first espers) There is an enemy there that casts vanish on itself, and then uses another move and when it tries to un vanish itself, it doesnt have the MP for it. So i then have to give it a tincture (Expensive!!) to have it unvanish itself. I could just run away, but oh wait...i cant.

Anyway, i was wondering if i am over powered for where i am at the moment...?
 
lulz at the above post. x3 You can use magic on an enemy to remove the vanish status (instead of a tincture.) As far as power leveling goes: you just have to level carefully if you want the better bonuses the later espers give to you. You won't find anything RLY good until the World of Ruin, so you'll need a few levels every now and then to get by...but ultimately I try to remain as low as I can until I get some 'Magic/Strength/Speed/Stamina +2s' later on. How are you playing this game? I'm assuming its on an emulator?
 
I'm playing it on the PS3. I downloaded it from PSN. I've played it before, but only up to when you lose Terra. I'm taking Celes lvl 20, Locke lvl 16 and Sabin (i think) lvl 16, towards the opera house. Am i too high for where i am? I wasn't aware of the stat boosting espers untill i got them, and apparently some work better for certain people. Not that i know that. Trying to do the game off my own merit before i go through and do it again 100% lol.
 
i have played the pother versions of the title but not this one and they have been a lot enjoyable so now looking forward for this one as well
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top