This is dumb, but...

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
I know this topic is stupit, but still I'm so proud of myself. My HP is now 1050. I have been training hard and posting hard to pay for my medical bills after my hp have went down from fight all day. I'm still going to train all the time, but its just so good to be at this level. :D

Oh, I'm so happy. :p
 
900.jpg
 
My goal is to go all the way up to 2000.
 
i hope you reach your goal :) and another thing,if you don't want to spend a whole bunch of gil on healing,you have to heal when you have 150-200 taken away from you and it'll cost 1gil to heal 150-200 damage.so i don't have to worry about healing :D
 
richboywonder said:
i hope you reach your goal :) and another thing,if you don't want to spend a whole bunch of gil on healing,you have to heal when you have 150-200 taken away from you and it'll cost 1gil to heal 150-200 damage.so i don't have to worry about healing :D

friends_bones_heartbreak1.gif
 
richboywonder said:
i hope you reach your goal :) and another thing,if you don't want to spend a whole bunch of gil on healing,you have to heal when you have 150-200 taken away from you and it'll cost 1gil to heal 150-200 damage.so i don't have to worry about healing :D
Cool, I will try your advice.
 
it costs 1 gil to heal 150-200 damage but it costs like 15gil to heal by 40.wtf.so that's why it has to be 150-200 damage.
 
Hey I not fighting now, I will try later.
 
i didn't do that on purpose.it works for me.everytime i get hit i check and see how much healing costs.i just wait until it costs 1gil.ohhh,i see the problem.you have to be fully healed then it'll work.
 
Yeah, I don't even have enought money right now to get fully heal. So I'm working.
 
Ok, lets do that.

No wait, never mine. After all my hard work I nearly full just keep your money.
 
Last edited:
the thing is,i went to bet 33gil and you had more than that and it said you didn't have 33gil to wager.then i beted 34gil which you had and it said i don't have 24gil.they just stole my 33gil.and i think they took half of your gil.
 
Cause I just heal myself, now I don't have it. But I almost full so we don't need to fight.
 
That always happen. Once you bet money in a fight they take your money. I lost 100 three times. So I had stop beting. I lost good money and I never got to fight either.
 
hey,is my username glowing.it's glowing on my computer but on my laptop it wasn't glowing.so is it glowing on your computer.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top