This is who I am...

Axel

-The Free Thinker-
Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
179
Age
35
Location
Far away...
Occupation
Currently unemployed
RPG Name
Jhimian
This thread is all about who you are, you can open up to other people, and be open to new ideas! I'll start off,

My name is Jhimian I am a mystery unto myself, I have failed many times trying to find the right girl, I guess it seems it is not the right time. I enjoy to read the works of Steven Hawking, and learn artistic techniqes from Da Vinci's paintings. If you ask any of my friends I am quite friendly. This is who I am, a mystery. (I'll try to add a little more as I go)
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top