This sucks

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
My school band was going to Six Flages to perform in May we need $4, 750. We
have earned $2100 through selling discount cards. But anyway, some kid stole $1500 of our money. We needed to turn in a check yesterday for $2,000. When our band teacher who is only 25 got ready to send out the check and stuff he discover someone has been stealing our money. So he cried and in his home crying and I know when we start school again he is going to very mad.

I'm happy that I don't have to perform in front of all these people at Six Flages, but it's really sad what has happened. I hope the money show up. Not for me, but for the other students.
 
We all sold cards each costing $10 and I guess while he was in the room helping us after school with our lessons someone must have sneak into his office.
 
That's terrible...I really hope that the money shows up, and that the theif is caught. I'm sorry that such a thing happened...
 
Hahaha, I know it wasn't you. You don';t even know what school I go to.
 
reasoniamalive said:
In the near-immortal words of Jim Carrey...

".............It was MEEEEEEEEEE!!!" :p J/K

So sorry empress.
Haha. XD

Yeah, the human race can be pretty unhumane sometimes, to go that far as to work that much for it and have some simple minded person steal it.

Well, I wish you the best of luck in finding whoever did it. ^_^
 
Hydra said:
reasoniamalive said:
In the near-immortal words of Jim Carrey...

".............It was MEEEEEEEEEE!!!" :p J/K

So sorry empress.

Haha. XD

Yeah, the human race can be pretty unhumane sometimes, to go that far as to work that much for it and have some simple minded person steal it.

Well, I wish you the best of luck in finding whoever did it. ^_^

My thoughts exactly :p
 
I know that had to suck. Whoevere did it should be beaten with a large stick and then shot out of a cannon into lake Ontario :)
 
Our trip has been cancel unless the money turn up. That is what our teacher said today.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top