Thread to all those who...

Spec Highwind

The Portuguese Dragoon
Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
3,206
Age
33
Location
Arubboth, the afterlife
Occupation
Dragoon
RPG Name
Spec Highwind
... to all those who love peanut butter =D

Spec
Kat
Hydra
Tifa-Chan
Fawkes Lament


Anyone more? =D
 
Last edited:
OOO YAY A PEANUT BUTTER THREAD! I had half a peanut butter sandwich for dinner last night, not filling, but it was all I had...and IT WAS GOOD!
 
Fawkes Lament said:
T3h CRUNCH!!!
... Yeah, Peanut Butter is AWESOME with CRUNCHINESS!!!

OFY! FTW!

And Kat that sounds good *stomachgrowls* Too late to eat dinner now...damn
 
I feel a...gelatinous substance of purple contradicting this cool topic sometime soon.
 
YES PEANUT BUTTER :)
YAY CRUNCHY :)
YES I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER WITH BANNANA
OMG I WANT A PEANUT BUTTER SANDWITCH
*gets up and runs off to the kitchen and i can still call it brunch* :)
 
blackstar said:
YES PEANUT BUTTER :)
YAY CRUNCHY :)
YES I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER WITH BANNANA
OMG I WANT A PEANUT BUTTER SANDWITCH
*gets up and runs off to the kitchen and i can still call it brunch* :)
OMGOSH.
awesome.
XD
my friends think im weird cuz i love pb and banana sammiches =^_^=
 
I love peanut butter and banana sammichs. o_O

I like jelly too, though peanut butter>jelly.
 
I havent had one in a while do you guys slice the banana or make a paste with it?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top