Three things you thinking about now.

nine inch nails
coffee
kissing D.R
 
Beyonce' Knowles (she's hot)
darkness
getting majorly smacked
 
smacking D.R
trent reznor
going to the theater
 
tea
nachos
johnny depp
 
barbosa
kingdom hearts
sora
 
1. Yay, I'm online
2. This week I been so busy
3. I hope I be able to go online tomorrow
 
1. Wow, my avatar fits with my signature
2. This is like the first time I had a macthing M.C The Max avatar & signature
3. I wonder when he is going to grow his hair back out
 
Last edited:
-Death Note is almost over. ;_;

-Azumanga Daioh IS TOO CUTE. :333

-Episode 8! =O
 
getting drunk this 2night with D.R
making sure he don get arrested
what bar to hit up
 
the color red
candy
chicken
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top