Three things you thinking about now.

-Scrabble is AWESOME.
-I have a stalker KB. D:
-And I just found a good idea for the public event...
 
-Go fall down in a public arcade playing DDR.
-GOGOGOGO.
-It's not fun. I've seen it. :[
 
-rofl.

-my sister is tryna' make me fat. 0_o

-she keeps buying me these ginormous King Size Reese's packs, she's bought me 3 packs so far, and theres 4 in a pack...I've ate..16 so far. x_x annd theres another pack on the table.
XD
 
-Why do you think people do that so much?
-Most of the time, they MEAN to do just that. x3
-And I forgot. Seriously. D:
 
-
SaucyStab.png


-ha

-mitsua......
 
-I went and forgot again.
-But we can make a rumor about someone.
-And spread it around the internet. ;]
 
-WHY YOU KNOW LIKE-A THE COWGIRL?

-YARLY,she want to have little Kat-fox with her (wink)

-kind of beeter
 
kb like cowgirls.....

mitsua mants to make babys with you....your LUCKY!

kb gonna dirnk this OJ now! *gulg,gulg,gulg*
 
-Kat vs KB?
-SHOWDOWN.
-Just watch the language and stuff...or I might have to step in. :3
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top