Three things you thinking about now.

-Goodness. xD

-I can do the screamo voice decently.

-I practice in the shower. <3
 
-Okay, I only tried it once in the shower.

-I choked on water. <.<

-Screamo singing used to scare me. D:
 
-Am telling my online buddy about my story.

-She told me I'm crazy.

-Is I crazy? D:
 
Im hyper

I wanna play the WII!

I wonder if anyone actually read my christmas list?
 
Are you on lsd (seeing colors)

Im hungry

I can't wait til tonight!
 
- not at all. i just put make-up on and the colors are: yellow, purple, green, and orange.
=]

- then, i has pink blush on my cheeks.

-so, yeah, pretty colors.
<3
 
-Guitar Hero Threeee.

-I couldn't speak when I first woke up.

-It scared the crap out of me. D:
 
Im obsessed with Stone Sour now

I have to get the cd

Kat should post some of the pics she speaks of
 
Then have a cookie *stuffsapeanutbuttercookiedownkatsthroat*
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top