Three things you thinking about now.

1. Lol is there a such thing as a neko dinosaur?
2. Cause Minhyukie is one....hehe
3. Hmm should I buy those tshirts Daum selling or not?
 
1. Yay Grandia III is back with me at last
2. Aww the bunny so cute
3. I need to find my other controllers...
 
1. Wow why do people keep talking my stuff an d not crediting me back
2. At least they could give me a link back
3. I'm so happy I have my dvd
 
1. I don't get why if I missed a few days on a forum people think I abandon there.

2. I wanna take a whole month off, but can't cause of k moonchild

3. This year and especially this month and the next upcoming month is very important. I have to be on top of things unless all what I worked so hard on ill go down.
 
-she really still likes Digimon, doesn't she?
XD

-Pokemon are better.

-the original like 150 were the best, I don't like all the new japanese crappy named animal things. -.-
 
1.The new Digimon really good which is surprising.
2. I love it so much. It's like a drug....I can't believe the new augumon better then the original.
3. Yay, I'm so happy the president in this drama I'm watching found out his real granddaughter is Sunwoo and that the evil psycho spoil girl that conned him.
 
1. Why can't I stop smiling every time I think of him?
2. Why do I have this warm weird pounding feeling in my heart when I think of him?
3. It so hard to be with anyone knowing I'm meant to be with him.
 
1. He really have me wrapped around his finger
2. I hate my new sig
3. Going to redo later this or next week....maybe this week I make a new Augumon and Marcus one :p
 
1.Yay my FF7 coming back to be
2. Hope it works tomorrow
3. That video was tooooo hott yesterday
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top