Three things you thinking about now.

1. Wow Min's twin freakin hott <3
2. Now i like min even more now.
3. Haha my other friend can't handle his twin's sexyness.
 
1. Finally finished work
2. Woot got til monday off
3. Mmm should go out or stay in
 
1. I don't care what they say about him. -_-
2. Ugh gift request.
3. Should be photoshoppin.
 
1. Crap i'm older..well only by a few months :P
2. Lol all the old school at the new school.
3. So cute is he, need more people to watch video though
 
1. Everyone likes Min and his twin
2. Everyone likes J o.o...well as for foreign fans goes.
3. Everyone period loves Isu lmao
 
1. I miss Isu, lol
2. Wonder what should i say to choas
3. Wow Max really make a pretty hung over hooker... *cough* i mean uh woman
 
1. Internet should be good in a couple of days
2. Boom Boom Pow
3. I should check the videos Therath sent me but I know they'll take forever to load......maybe on Monday I will.
 
1. Wonder should i give yunho a makeover today again?
2. I love giving makeovers :D
3. Isu was my best makeover victim
 
1. Total Recall? My mom wore that movie out....she played it like million times.
2. I miss my boys..hope to see them soon.
3. Wonder what should i say to Choas.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top