Three things you thinking about now.

-Depends on the numb.

-Dang, I wanna go play my Wii again.

-5 minutes without it after starting and I miss it. XDD
 
1. Well I'm really really sore then
2. Whatever it is, it hurts bad
3. Wow my Millenna siggy banner looks great
 
1. Lol, I'm scared to put some ice on it
2. Ugh I ish my computer who stop treaking
3. And wow Isu really looked different on that video
 
1. I'm starting to like make graphics
2. Even though I suck
3. Gotta upload these recolored icons for the Eve forum
 
1. Wow so Speedjammer f*** up NAA.
2. I knew he was bad news
3. I still can't believe this crap
 
1. Anrui so cool
2. PCF rocks
3. The new layout rocks too
 
-I have a BABY.

-Well, it's not my child.. XD;

-Fun to take care of though.
 
1. Awww cute
2. F*** someone hacked into Tifa's forum
3. Whoever did it is wrong for doing such a thing :(
 
-Well, you got them done, didn't you?

-IS THEY INFECTED?

-'Cause infected piercings hurt. xD
 
1. Wow this Eve forum really rocks
2. I wish my M.C The Max forum was as hott as this.
3. Well, I think I have a idea for my website template.....crap I supposed to draw it out.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top