Three things you thinking about now.

-Rabies?! XD

-Shots suck.

-DWX Chapter 4 is almost unlocked on SFO.. O_O
 
1. Lol, I thought for a sec you got shot by a gun bullet
2. Well I bored
3. Hehe can't wait to get my layout done since I'm add new sections for my forum too.
 
1. coffee
2.candy
3. nine inch nails.
 
1.trent reznor
2.johnny depp
3. mort rainy
 
1. yes rain
2. D.R'S mad
3. lol no bar trip 4 him 2day
 
1.trent reznor
2. mort rainy
3. johnny depp.
 
1. Hahah I love all this rain too
2. This is the best thing ever
3. Well not for people who houses are flooded.
 
1.laughin at D.R's depression
2.wonderin what to eat
3. help leeloo stop bein afraid of storms.
 
1. Wow so much updating to do
2. Oh to do with the link page
3. I'm just add this quick Isu wallpaper first.
 
1. Long day
2. Sooo many updates
3. Well, on the bright side I'm half way done
 
1. omg leeloo watches barney a lot more now i think its polluting my mind..?
2. what to make everyone 4 breakfast
3. am i turning into a desperate housewife?
 
1. Wow bB really loves the Eve forum
2. Meow
3. :p
 
1. i need to get leeloo asleep
2. im happy my lil bro joined da forum 2day.
3. does D.R ever get tired?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top