Three things you thinking about now.

-Got two new song addictions.
-And I hate it.
-'Cause they're bigger than the other ones. XD
 
1. Wow lol, I can't believe how much I like that dude
2. Well, gotta test this new site
3. Why am I so sleepy?
 
-Gonna go back tommorow for certain.
-Can't miss no more days.
-No matter how much I want to. D:
 
-naw, i remembered as soon as i looked at the problems i did in class.
=D

-the weekend makes the week seem worse that it really is.

-im having fun for once.
x_x
 
-For reals. D:
-I got nothing to do on the weekend. XD
-At all. Maybe go play some pool. ._.;
 
-Am good at pool. <3

-I only ate one meal today. XD

-GOD, WE'RE ANOREXIC. WOAH. o_o
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top