Three things you thinking about now.

-Of course they hurt.
-You gotta be cool to make them not hurt. o_o
-Like me's. ^^
 
-Work sucks, no?
-Especially when you're not up for it.
-Which is why I needs 'ta change. XD;
 
-I can helps, if it's mental. :3
-Fo realssss.
-Even if I am super tired. XD
 
-I can maybe helps. o_o;
-I think better when tired anyway. :3
-So, yeah. Up to j00.
 
Im ready for the party,

Im ready for the concert,

Im ready for Nikki to get home,
 
Ive got laundry to do oh well

Ozzy rocks

Poor Kat
 
Me and kat are having a game war!

Dio Rocks!

This Song Owns!
 
Yeah Hydra should be on.

Im hungry.

I like cotton candy
 
Im not hungry anymore

i love peanut butter

strawberry jam is really good!
 
Kats gone

now im all alone

hi fly on the wall!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top