Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 2, 2007 #1,261 -I dunno what to do. -Go or not? -Nervous isn't my thing... x3
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Dec 2, 2007 #1,262 -go? -where sir Hydra going? -can kb come?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 2, 2007 #1,263 -Church with a lady friend. -But I'm not sure if I want to go or not. -Things could go wrong. D:
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Dec 2, 2007 #1,264 -oh -Church -i wound not go....
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 2, 2007 #1,265 -Eh, I reckon I'll go. -It won't be THAT bad. -I hope.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 2, 2007 #1,266 -roflmao. -Hydras going to church. -aha, thats hilarous. x_x
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 2, 2007 #1,267 -Yeah. With my ex. And her friends, who hate my guts. -It'll be FUN. -Lol. XD
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Dec 2, 2007 #1,268 -i'll miss you -if they kill you.... -i'll be mod in your place
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 2, 2007 #1,269 -i just figured out something weird. -i didn't know it was possible. -but apparently it is.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 2, 2007 #1,270 -Really? -Well, um. -What is it? xD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 2, 2007 #1,271 -depression spells. -0_o -o_0
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 2, 2007 #1,272 -O_O -For making it, or making it go away? -Either way, do tell. XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 2, 2007 #1,273 -whaddaya mean? XD; -I don't know how I get them, or how to make them go away. -But I get em. 0_o
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 2, 2007 #1,274 -Oh, I get'cha. -I get them too. XD -At the oddest times. .__.;
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 2, 2007 #1,275 -w0rd. -XD -mmm, Hot Pocket. @_@
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 2, 2007 #1,276 -Musiccc. -And I have work to do later. -But I probably won't do it, since it isn't due 'till two days from now. :3
-Musiccc. -And I have work to do later. -But I probably won't do it, since it isn't due 'till two days from now. :3
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 2, 2007 #1,277 -waw that dream was REALLY realistic. o_o; -it was...kinda interesting. -now im hungry for that. ._.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 2, 2007 #1,278 -Food dream?! -I haven't dreamt in a while. -So when it happens, it'll be awesome. :3
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 2, 2007 #1,279 -aha...no. XDD; -but, but, I dream everyday. -and I always remember my dreams.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 2, 2007 #1,280 -Oh...OOHH....XDD -I get'cha. -I wanna have a dream tonight. Something cool. XD