Three things you thinking about now.

-I posted as well...

-A week? Are you sure that would be enough time?

-Ha ha. You should've planned that ahead of time. T_T
 
Doctor said:
-I posted as well...

-A week? Are you sure that would be enough time?

-Ha ha. You should've planned that ahead of time. T_T

-I'm not exactly a tip top perfectionist when it comes to organizing and planning. XD

-Besides, it wasn't supposed to be super spectacular.

-Just a thing to pass the time until the update comes.
 
- In my time of dying!
-Which song next?
-Should I tidy up a little?
 
- If drinking and driving is illegal, why do bars have parking lots?
- How can something be 'new and improved'? If it's new what was it improving on?
- ..........
If superman can block bullets with his chest then why did he duck when a gun was thrown at him? ("World" stereotypes)
 
-Gomu Gomu No Pistol!
-Zoro really has no sense of direction.
-Wolf's Rain...Doesn't have enough episodes.
 
-That's clever Leon. XD
-There's a topic in another forum I go to full of questions like that.
-I have Superbad and Super Mario Galaxy. Good day. O_O;
 
That concert was great

my new ring is pretty

i want mashed potatoes
 
-
Punk.jpg


-
DesertPunk2.jpg


-i love this show....
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top