kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Dec 5, 2007 #1,301 i just puked blood.... gha who hit you kat?
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Dec 5, 2007 #1,302 Wonder when my cds gonna get here? Im sleepy damn ive still got laundry
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Dec 5, 2007 #1,303 -Sleepy -Worried 'bout KB -Reading
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 5, 2007 #1,304 -my dad. duhhh XD -you puked blood? -yum...? x_x
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Dec 5, 2007 #1,305 -yes....lots of it O_O why?! your you to playing around?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 5, 2007 #1,306 -haha, noo..we wern't. -but don't worry about it. -its all settled now. =D
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 5, 2007 #1,307 -Boring day. -One long assignment for homework. -I don't wanna do it. XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 6, 2007 #1,308 -im slacking in everyone of my classes. -i can't pay attention. -im either too tired, or im daydreaming. x_x
-im slacking in everyone of my classes. -i can't pay attention. -im either too tired, or im daydreaming. x_x
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Dec 6, 2007 #1,309 -I know how you're feeling. -I can pay well attention, but like you, I'd rather not, because classes are boring. -Heh heh, same here...just try to concentrate as best as you can, as MUCH as you can.
-I know how you're feeling. -I can pay well attention, but like you, I'd rather not, because classes are boring. -Heh heh, same here...just try to concentrate as best as you can, as MUCH as you can.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Dec 6, 2007 #1,310 -I'M NOT GOING TO DIE!!!!! -YAY!!!! -give back my things Kat
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 7, 2007 #1,311 -4chan is fun for pictures. -I slack off in my classes too. XD -But I get the work done at least.
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Dec 8, 2007 #1,312 -Ugh -Feelin' like shit -Faaaaaaaaaaaantastic....
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Dec 8, 2007 #1,313 -god damn it! -once again i have fucked myself over.... -i just want to die.......
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Dec 8, 2007 #1,314 -It's okay -It's okay -It's OKAY
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Dec 8, 2007 #1,315 -no it's not -i'm a fool -a fool that the world would be better off without
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 9, 2007 #1,316 -im bored. -i feel like being crazy. -my myspace is so awesome. XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 10, 2007 #1,317 -So, I get back, and I'm really sore. -And people are cursing all over the place. -Great. ;_;
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 10, 2007 #1,318 -sucks to be you. -god. im hungry. -*giggles* he has the cutest smile. ^_^
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 10, 2007 #1,319 -I'm getting a digital camera/video camera for Christmas. -And Guitar Hero III for the Wii. -Whoooo buddy.
-I'm getting a digital camera/video camera for Christmas. -And Guitar Hero III for the Wii. -Whoooo buddy.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 11, 2007 #1,320 -im bored. -im bored. -new myspace picture. yayah!