Three things you thinking about now.

1. Said before, and will say again...this whole j thing is werid
2. Lol hes online now >_<
3. I should tell him about his broken link, but he haven't said hi to me....soooo >_>
 
1) Glad this forum is still here
2) Can't wait to get Cheese-topped bread buns when I go shopping soon
3) Wanna play FFXIII, but don't have time just now..
 
1. Woot phone finaly fix
2. New laptop and youtube all night
3. Must have final fantasy XII
 
1. Why is it so hard to keep this game under control
2. If i fix it this time, won't download again...well from non safe sites. (lol me knows me junky :P)
3. How can this lady win a booty shakin contest when she has nooo booty?
 
1) yeah..what the frig is up with all these damn bots! Is this just the place to be or what.
2) 10:09 am already
3) Silly forum marked all as read even though I didn't click the new replies yet.
 
1. Omfg Vink!! *dies*
2. Wonder what should I say to him next...hmmm
3. I soooo wasn't expecting this.
4. Wonder if my darling Isu noticed.
5. I so faint if Isu message me next.
6. Min so handsome ^___^
 
Last edited:
1. So many vids @_@
2. Dunno which i haven't converted, and which i didn't upload.
3. I wish this converting process would go faster.
4. Wow moobies @__@
 
1. I do love him, lol
2. Yay finally got some vids up for downloading.
3. Never felt so good to be back @ work, muhahaha!!
 
1. Why isn't no one returning my messages.
2. Its like trying to fit in with the cool kids..i feel so outta place and lame x.X
3. Well at least he cares, but still >.>
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top