Three things you thinking about now.

1. Alot of times, i just wonders about him. >___>
2. & about me
3. This is really weird
 
1. Lol he sucha lurker @_@
2. I've no idea what to make for his birthday
3. I don't have much time to work on it
 
1. Yay i knew he would come back
2. Was so rough haha
3. Ugh what the heck i suppose to put for this quiz?
 
1 - glad this place is okay
2 - why can't I think about something else..
3 - So glad I don't need to go and find another forum after all
 
1. OMG he said something to me *dies*
2. OMG I still can't believe i'm playing a game with him *dies again*
3. Hes not my hubby though, but omfg!! *dies*
4. Besides still cool cos i looked up to him tooooo.
(Ps talkin bout 3rd guy in my sig :p)
 
1. Yay I get to play with J and vink....sooo cool.
2. I love my birthday gfx...its perfect :)
3. Wtf is with twitter? o.o why is everytime i post a link like over 30 people click it within a sec. o.o do they have bots or what?
 
1. Ichy!!
2. Damn insects!!
3. Oh hes so cute and dreamy *__* *daydreams*
 
1. OMG T___T How am i going to sleep tonite?
2. How am i going to sleep for the rest of the week?
3. Waaaa why this have to happened?
 
1. Wow so empty
2. Omg i love that airbag of his o.o
3. Haha saw him today lurkin ^___^
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top