Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Mar 25, 2007 #1 Another fun forum game I played on Pop Culture. Just list three things u thinking Last edited: Apr 11, 2010
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Mar 26, 2007 #2 Easter vacation! @_@ Must play Final Fantasy X-2; Must read the poem and the text before! @_@
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Mar 26, 2007 #3 !) Oh crap, I forgot to do my Spanish project. 2) Oh man, this research paper is so boring 3) Yay, M.C The Max is coming back!!! Last edited: Mar 26, 2007
!) Oh crap, I forgot to do my Spanish project. 2) Oh man, this research paper is so boring 3) Yay, M.C The Max is coming back!!!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Mar 27, 2007 #4 -School -my future -a person i like ^-^
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Mar 27, 2007 #5 1) Cool pics by Slider 2) SS501 is so cool 3) I can't wait to see my babies again
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Mar 27, 2007 #6 -I'm tired -I'm bored -I'm lonely
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Mar 27, 2007 #7 1) More research papers, oh man I'm so sick of this crap 2) This so boring 3) I feel so sick today
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Mar 27, 2007 #8 Slow computer; Slow Netscape; Wanna play FF X-2.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Mar 27, 2007 #9 1. Stupid research papers!!! 2.Yay, only a few more days til my boys come back!!! 3. Whoa, Spring Break starts next week. I didn't notice. Last edited: Mar 27, 2007
1. Stupid research papers!!! 2.Yay, only a few more days til my boys come back!!! 3. Whoa, Spring Break starts next week. I didn't notice.
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Mar 28, 2007 #10 1- Hey a new thread! 2- It's a triple first thing comes that to mind 3- I'll add my first post in it
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Mar 29, 2007 #11 1. Ahh, this woman can't sing!!! 2. Meow, ha ha ha! 3. Edea is so cool!!!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Mar 29, 2007 #12 -i wish i was famous -i seriously wanna meet him -i can't sleep any more ;_;
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Mar 29, 2007 #13 1. Oh no, SM having another contest. 2. Yay, only a few more days til my boys come back!!! 3. Oh man, I love my avatar
1. Oh no, SM having another contest. 2. Yay, only a few more days til my boys come back!!! 3. Oh man, I love my avatar
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Mar 29, 2007 #14 - MAN, Bill Cosby is REALLY calm! - FF8 tracks are THE BEST EVER! - Man it's real late here, n my test result is tomorrow!
- MAN, Bill Cosby is REALLY calm! - FF8 tracks are THE BEST EVER! - Man it's real late here, n my test result is tomorrow!
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Mar 29, 2007 #15 1. Yay, my sims dance movie rocks 2. Oh man, M.C The Max is so cool!!! 3. M.C The Max is so hott!!!
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Mar 29, 2007 #16 1- Yay! I did awesome in the test 2- I visited my old school today 3- Nothing ever changes in that school
1- Yay! I did awesome in the test 2- I visited my old school today 3- Nothing ever changes in that school
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Mar 29, 2007 #17 1. Yay, tomorrow the last day of school! 2. Yay, Slider did well on his test 3. Oh man, this video is taking forever
1. Yay, tomorrow the last day of school! 2. Yay, Slider did well on his test 3. Oh man, this video is taking forever
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Mar 29, 2007 #18 1- Where's EC? 2- Where's J.S.? 3- Where's Kitty?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Mar 29, 2007 #19 1. Wow, so many threads I'm making for Tifa 2. I love cats 3. M.C The Max Rocks!!!
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Mar 30, 2007 #20 1. Jerry's weird 2. I wanna go home 3. Why did I eat so much junk food...