Three things you thinking about now.

1. DBSK never better then SS501
2. SS501 forum needs new membrs
3. My boys, aren't back yet
 
- Exams gettin closer
- Fooball trial delayed :(
- FREEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOM....oh, forget that
 
1. I think Pop Culture is like Solid, Yay!!! ;res
2. Yay, in a way I have my Solid back!!!:D
3. I should post more FF based topics here on FFNet
 
- hopes kat feels better
- yay i met a cool old friend today :D
- I'm good today :p
 
1. I love my new FF8 poster
2. I can't wait to show you guys
3. Yay, Irvine, Edea and Seifer
 
- I'm tired
- Still got to work overtime soon
- today is very busy
 
1. I should finish my autobiography today
2. My new Sims video is going to rock
3. I hope I don't get disconnect while uploading this new video
 
-A picture I drew of one of my characters..
-How hot I am (no, not the 'I'm sexy' hot) >_>
-I have a headache..
 
1. Why am I watching this korean kid show
2. Oh man, I'm staring to like this show
3. I hope some good kpop artist perform today
 
I have plenty of thoughts so i'll jus post'em all:

- Todays a great day
- I aced the admission test to the GUC (German University in Cairo)
- I FINALLY was able to connect my song creation to the people
- Al Ahly's (Egypt) facing the football champions Mamelodi Sundowns (South Africa) in CAF Cup tonight
- Forget my test tomorrow, I'm stayin to watch the match XD
 
1. Yay, Music Bank!!! I miss seeing K-pop artist perform
2. Yay, I may be able to fix my Sims tonite
3. If I fix my Sims then tomorrow I will be able to play
 
- Kat is not hungry O.O
- I kinda like FFXII
- Oh noes! The day after tomorrow @_@ School again... I couldn't even rest during these holidays...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top