Three things you thinking about now.

-I need to hook up my Wii
-I need to take the USB cord out of my MP3 player
-I need to stop being invisible on MSN. =D
 
-Dammit, I never went to Gamestop
-Oh well, there's always tommorow
-Whoa, I'm not tired a bit! <3
 
-All of the stupid things I've said this week
-All of the stupid things I've done this week
-All of the cool music I found this week
 
-I need to rip the Margulis Fight music from XSIII.
-At least two minutes of it.
-Need to go to Gamestop still. ;_;
 
1. Oh no, I turn someone else into a DBSK fan
2. Maybe I can save her in time
3. Hope that SS501 album save her
 
1. I hope my project turn oout nice
2. I hope I do well on all my finals
3. Whoa!!!
 
-this song is STILL stuck in my head *beats head on the computer desk*
-Silent Hill is one of my favorite movies *eats some popcorn*
-i wanna be famous >_______<
 
1. I want to be a Ruler

2. This not "Age of Warriors" but the main guy from that show is a evil ruler in this ...new show and the girl from My favorite show "Glass Shoes" is in this show also

3. What the....why is this guy crying...oh no its gone off
 
Last edited:
- I hadn't listened to this song for a long while!
- I'm sleepy
- Kat is prettier than Amy Lee (I don't like Amy, anyway...)
 
- I'm hungry, too
- Kat shouldn't dye her hair
- I am crazy. But my last post is what I think o.O I don't like her goth style
 
- I knew that this album would be great =D
- I don't like goth style... or should I say that I don't like any style? My style is my exclusivity
- I will always be myself =D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top