Three things you thinking about now.

1. SS501!!! Yay!!!
2. Should I play with my Sims today?
3. Oh eah, since I'm online I should get my Sims some more clothes
 
- Kat should have self-confidence
- Maybe next year is when she will get some self-confidence xD
- I just received a sms
 
- What's is name? o.O
- I have two 32Mb memory cards. I don't like one of them, though.
- I've got a new kewl pen-drive =D With super 1337 software!
 
1. I wish I had more time
2. I love M.C The Max
3. I can't wait to get my new albums
 
1. Lol, yeah I do love them
2. And I look up to them
3. Whoa it's 6:00 Pm
 
1. I need to do my homework too
2. American Idol was kinda good today
3. Why is time going so fast?
 
1. Yay, no art tomorrow
2. Yay, a half day tomorrow
3. More Mid terms, but I think they won't be a problem
 
1. Oh man, I can't believe the new 2007 M.C The Max are out
2. Can't wait to see them agaim
3. When is my new cds coming?!
 
EmpressCrystal said:
1. Yay, no art tomorrow
2. Yay, a half day tomorrow
3. More Mid terms, but I think they won't be a problem
-OMFG!!!!!!!!! *runs over and bitch slaps Empress*
O_O WHATS THE MATTER WITH YOU CHILD?!!!!!!
-im havin a nervous break down!!
-WHO DOESN'T LIKE ART?!!
 
1. Kat I have to turn in a Research paper I didn't finish for that class
2. By me not having Art today, it gave me a extra day to finish
3. Yay!!! I have a bow and arrow set for my Sims now ;res
 
1. I kinda wish I had a Wii
2. Wow, I haven't played my video games in a while
3. I miss Vaan, Vayne, and the rest
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top