Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 11, 2007 #101 -uh...how could she miss Vayne..he's and asshole -_-" -i wuv FF -im gettin a wii NOW >___<
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 11, 2007 #102 1. Lol, I missed them all 2. Should I post these M.C The Max pics for the top 100 hotties and most charming K-pop guys? 3. Maybe some Eve guys too Last edited: Apr 11, 2007
1. Lol, I missed them all 2. Should I post these M.C The Max pics for the top 100 hotties and most charming K-pop guys? 3. Maybe some Eve guys too
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 11, 2007 #103 -why is it snowing here?!!! -isn't it spring now?!!! -what did i do to deserve this??!
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 11, 2007 #104 1. Ha, ha look at Max 2. Lol, Max 3. Oh crap, how did I became a DBSK fan (It can't be true...SS501 all the way!!!)
1. Ha, ha look at Max 2. Lol, Max 3. Oh crap, how did I became a DBSK fan (It can't be true...SS501 all the way!!!)
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Apr 11, 2007 #105 - XBox 360? - Wii? - PS3?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 11, 2007 #106 1. I want a PS3 more then anything else 2. Soompi a little boring today 3. Ha, ha Max
Blaze Dragoon Member Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 510 Age 35 Location Norfolk's Darkness Relem Occupation Sailor & Karinin RPG Name Dark Blaze Apr 12, 2007 #107 1. Kissing Candace McCord 2. Candy 3. video games
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Apr 12, 2007 #108 -Checkinin mySpace -I need to call my cousin. -I'll get a memory card from him.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 12, 2007 #109 1. I need to buy a new memory card 2. I should get offline for I can play wth Sephiroth (My sims game, making scenes for new movie) 3. I hope I have more days to play Sims
1. I need to buy a new memory card 2. I should get offline for I can play wth Sephiroth (My sims game, making scenes for new movie) 3. I hope I have more days to play Sims
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Apr 12, 2007 #110 1)Damn i cant wait for the new Dimmu Cd to come out 2) I dont wanna go to 4th block 3) What am i gonna get Aiden for our 2 year anniversery
1)Damn i cant wait for the new Dimmu Cd to come out 2) I dont wanna go to 4th block 3) What am i gonna get Aiden for our 2 year anniversery
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 12, 2007 #111 1. Oh man, I'm so sleepy 2. I should go right to sleep once I get home 3. Lol, I had a dream I had tons of the new 2007 M.C The Max pics...why couldn't it be real!?
1. Oh man, I'm so sleepy 2. I should go right to sleep once I get home 3. Lol, I had a dream I had tons of the new 2007 M.C The Max pics...why couldn't it be real!?
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Apr 12, 2007 #112 1- AWESOME! I linked my guitar to the PC 2- I'm optimistic when it rains 3- Man, got mid-term exams in 2 days!
1- AWESOME! I linked my guitar to the PC 2- I'm optimistic when it rains 3- Man, got mid-term exams in 2 days!
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 12, 2007 #113 1. Lol, I fail my Spanish mid term, but it doesn't matter since I did that project 2. Oh crap, got to go to 9th period 3. Yay, I' almost home...see you there guys
1. Lol, I fail my Spanish mid term, but it doesn't matter since I did that project 2. Oh crap, got to go to 9th period 3. Yay, I' almost home...see you there guys
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 13, 2007 #114 -i won't make this school year alive... -im giving up -i don't have time any more
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Apr 13, 2007 #115 1: Dammit, my eyes HURT. 2: Awesome for new Timbaland glasses in a few days. 3: Why won't Janice call me?! <.<;
1: Dammit, my eyes HURT. 2: Awesome for new Timbaland glasses in a few days. 3: Why won't Janice call me?! <.<;
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 13, 2007 #116 1. Stupid Flash programs 2 I want the new M.C The Max pics!!! 3. Lol, not really
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Apr 13, 2007 #117 1) Why cant I be as cool as the Aquabats! 2) I really hope we dont do anything today 3) I want a swimming pool
1) Why cant I be as cool as the Aquabats! 2) I really hope we dont do anything today 3) I want a swimming pool
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 13, 2007 #118 1.) I would also really like a swimming pool 2.) Is it ever going to stop snowing? 3.) Gackt and I will be together forever someday.
1.) I would also really like a swimming pool 2.) Is it ever going to stop snowing? 3.) Gackt and I will be together forever someday.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 13, 2007 #119 1. Lol 2. Yay, I get to play my Sims today ;res 3. See you guys later
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Apr 13, 2007 #120 -Bye Empress! -z0mg, glasses come next week. -POKER NIGHT. <3