Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 13, 2007 #121 1. This M.C The Max video is so hott 2. Almost gone, just need to make a few more posts 3. Yay, I'm so happy have a new member for my forum
1. This M.C The Max video is so hott 2. Almost gone, just need to make a few more posts 3. Yay, I'm so happy have a new member for my forum
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 13, 2007 #122 1.) I like to play poker 2.) This chair is really uncomfortable 3.) Will me and Tifa go see a movie?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 13, 2007 #123 1. Oh crap, someone wants me to upload this song. 2. I guess I could my Sims later 3. Yay, Koyote
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 13, 2007 #124 1) I love downloading music. 2) TV is kinda lame 3) Today the news is really boring.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Apr 13, 2007 #125 -Renegade is ending. ;_; -Hope and Faith is going off! ;_;! -One hour 'till poker.
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 13, 2007 #126 1.) Have fun at poker Hydra 2.) I would like to see Disturbia 3.) I am getting really tired....
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 13, 2007 #127 1. I hope these songs upload fast 2. I hope some members will post already in my forum 3. I should make some new thread for my forum
1. I hope these songs upload fast 2. I hope some members will post already in my forum 3. I should make some new thread for my forum
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 13, 2007 #128 1.) Empress should make a new thread here! 2.) My back hurts 3.) Hopes Empresses music downloads fast for her.
1.) Empress should make a new thread here! 2.) My back hurts 3.) Hopes Empresses music downloads fast for her.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 14, 2007 #129 1. Yay, one of my songs uploaded 2. What M.C The Max song should I add next? 3. Gackt, the threads I'm talking about are based on M.C The Max, you guys won't understand, lol.
1. Yay, one of my songs uploaded 2. What M.C The Max song should I add next? 3. Gackt, the threads I'm talking about are based on M.C The Max, you guys won't understand, lol.
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 14, 2007 #130 1.) You're probably right about not understanding 2.) Hydra left me to play poker*tear* 3.) Boy I have been on for awhile
1.) You're probably right about not understanding 2.) Hydra left me to play poker*tear* 3.) Boy I have been on for awhile
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Apr 14, 2007 #131 1. Moe M. 2. facebook.com 3. dinner
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 14, 2007 #132 -im full @_@ -school is so hard on me T_T -i don't wanna grow up T___T
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 14, 2007 #133 1. I don't want to grow up either 2. Yay, these sims files are so easy to download today 3. The new M.C The Max profile is almost done
1. I don't want to grow up either 2. Yay, these sims files are so easy to download today 3. The new M.C The Max profile is almost done
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Apr 14, 2007 #134 -I'm growing up faster than I want to -My love has gone missing... -I feel lonely..
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 14, 2007 #135 1. Yay, Sims today!!! 2. Be back in a few hours 3. Bye guys
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Apr 14, 2007 #136 - Heroes in Portugal =D - I've got the 1st DragonBall book =D - Unfortunately, I couldn't find Priest =( Hydra told me it is great...
- Heroes in Portugal =D - I've got the 1st DragonBall book =D - Unfortunately, I couldn't find Priest =( Hydra told me it is great...
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 14, 2007 #137 -im so jealous of that man >_< -FFXII is pissing my off *growls* -i needa hug T_T
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Apr 14, 2007 #138 - Well... guess I should hug her *Hugs Kat* - Hiro Nakamura is the 1337 - I want to go home =(
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 14, 2007 #139 -yay i got a hug ^__^ *glomps Spec* -i want to go to another Anime convention >_____< -im really impatient XD
-yay i got a hug ^__^ *glomps Spec* -i want to go to another Anime convention >_____< -im really impatient XD
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 14, 2007 #140 1. Mickey, Max, U-Know, Xiah, and Hero are DBSK 2. Lol, what am I thinking about? 3. I love my new NRG banner
1. Mickey, Max, U-Know, Xiah, and Hero are DBSK 2. Lol, what am I thinking about? 3. I love my new NRG banner