Three things you thinking about now.

-no fair i wanna be invisible!

-i wanna party...

-too bad all the members of ffnet couldn't get together and have one huge party!!
YEAH THAT'D BE AWESOME!
 
1. Yay, S501 new pics ;res
2. New sim clothing, items and hair
3. I hope this stuff from TSR is safe
4. I really don't feel like virus scanning all these new sim files
3. It so many, like a few thousands
 
- you like Rammstein AND Evanescence!? I may propose.

- that durn cat finally stopped his moewing

- Advent Children is more than just eye candy
 
1. So many files
2. So many....so many....oh why
3. I'm not going to ever download so muxch ever again
 
I REALLY have to stop exhausting mysefl

cheese

I really, really, adore being invisible. It's super cool.
 
-Cool Exams OVER today!
-Back to sports, AT LAST
-Why are my exam days so JYNXED?
 
1. I think my compuer is breaking down
2. I hope not
3. Why is it keep blinking?
 
Last edited:
1. Why haven't I got my cds yet?
2. Yay, another M.C The Max will be performing another great song soon
3. Oh crap, I think I'm getting a cold again
 
Last edited:
1. I hope my teacher like my paper
2. I love my new banner
3. I can't wait for my cds
 
-why does the world revolve around money and death?

-if a pig loses its voice does that make it disgruntled?

-if the whole world is a stage...weres the audience?
 
1. Why am I the only one on Soompi representing M.C The Max?
2. Yay, Gym is so much fun
3. My leg hurts
 
1.) 2 more hours till school lets out for vacation!
2.) WOOT VACATION!
3.) 300 should be a good amount for AB
 
1. Yay, M.C The Max doing a song with Fly to the Sky
2. Yay, M.C The Max doing a song with As One
3 Yay, M.C The Max doing a song with some other great Kpop artists
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top