Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Jun 1, 2007 #441 -Hyper -Too much coffee -I'm gonna crash any second now
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 1, 2007 #442 OKAMI! WOOF! PAINT THEM TO Death!!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 1, 2007 #443 -Okami is fun for one time. <_<; -I'm sad today, and I don't know why. Again. XD -Time to watch some Japanese Samurai Champloo!
-Okami is fun for one time. <_<; -I'm sad today, and I don't know why. Again. XD -Time to watch some Japanese Samurai Champloo!
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 1, 2007 #444 1. Wow, i can't6 believe Slider leaving 2. Everyone leaving me, well at school that is 3. i'm really going to be depressed this summer
1. Wow, i can't6 believe Slider leaving 2. Everyone leaving me, well at school that is 3. i'm really going to be depressed this summer
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 2, 2007 #445 -65 MORE DAYS UNTIL ECLIPSE COME OUT *tweaks out at the thought* -Twilight is the best book ever =^_^= -New Moon is just as good too =D
-65 MORE DAYS UNTIL ECLIPSE COME OUT *tweaks out at the thought* -Twilight is the best book ever =^_^= -New Moon is just as good too =D
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 2, 2007 #446 1. Kat actually knows what tweaking out it 2. I missed Slider 3.I hope the other new header looks great on the forum
1. Kat actually knows what tweaking out it 2. I missed Slider 3.I hope the other new header looks great on the forum
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 3, 2007 #447 Kat is cute waht is that band that EC keeps yelling at me? LEV UP!
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 3, 2007 #448 1. Which band? DBSK or M.C The Max. Or the two new groups, FT. Island &..uhm..oh yeah Battle, lol. 2. I want these PICS so FREAKING BAD!!!!!!!!!! 3. I have to get them someway..maybe Anuri will help me
1. Which band? DBSK or M.C The Max. Or the two new groups, FT. Island &..uhm..oh yeah Battle, lol. 2. I want these PICS so FREAKING BAD!!!!!!!!!! 3. I have to get them someway..maybe Anuri will help me
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 3, 2007 #449 DBSK try photobucket? E.B.A!
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 3, 2007 #450 1. Photobucket don't have them 2. Maybe I should stop crying that I can't get these pics and go get some more 3. That concert the other day rocked.
1. Photobucket don't have them 2. Maybe I should stop crying that I can't get these pics and go get some more 3. That concert the other day rocked.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 3, 2007 #451 Kb Loves Pocky! Kb Loves Pocky! Kb Loves Pocky!
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 3, 2007 #452 1. Wow more new M.C The Max pics 2. Whoa, M.C The Max really did a song with the former # 3 hottest girl band in Koera, As One 3. ;rof ;rof ;rof this pic in my signature. (BTW, this avatar and pic in my signature are just temps untill like I get the pics I request. So enjoy them while you can) Last edited: Jun 3, 2007
1. Wow more new M.C The Max pics 2. Whoa, M.C The Max really did a song with the former # 3 hottest girl band in Koera, As One 3. ;rof ;rof ;rof this pic in my signature. (BTW, this avatar and pic in my signature are just temps untill like I get the pics I request. So enjoy them while you can)
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Jun 3, 2007 #453 - -_-" - ;_; - I miss the Slidinator. ;____;
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 3, 2007 #454 1. I got to post these pics on Soompi and Solid 2. Lol, everyone going to flip when they see these pics 3. Wow, these women made J.Yoon look so young and shy.
1. I got to post these pics on Soompi and Solid 2. Lol, everyone going to flip when they see these pics 3. Wow, these women made J.Yoon look so young and shy.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 3, 2007 #455 GO HELP ME FIND MY THEME! What time is it? POCKY!!
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 3, 2007 #456 - I already did - I hope no one messed wth my signature 3. Mods its just a temp!!! It be gone in the afternoon.
- I already did - I hope no one messed wth my signature 3. Mods its just a temp!!! It be gone in the afternoon.
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Jun 3, 2007 #457 - The girl to the guy's right is pwetty! @_@ - I think that the forum is still 1337. - Let's make it even better! 0_0!
- The girl to the guy's right is pwetty! @_@ - I think that the forum is still 1337. - Let's make it even better! 0_0!
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 3, 2007 #458 1. Whoa, four more new M.C The Max videos 2. I'm getting tired I watch them tomorrow 3. These new M.C The Max are hott & all, but I need good group pics!!! I hope I can create a good signature banner today. 4. I'm keep this pic, just going to resize it. Last edited: Jun 3, 2007
1. Whoa, four more new M.C The Max videos 2. I'm getting tired I watch them tomorrow 3. These new M.C The Max are hott & all, but I need good group pics!!! I hope I can create a good signature banner today. 4. I'm keep this pic, just going to resize it.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 3, 2007 #459 -Empress your sig is way too big you need to change it. -i am starting to see why Slider "may" have left -this is turning into a k-pop j-pop forum
-Empress your sig is way too big you need to change it. -i am starting to see why Slider "may" have left -this is turning into a k-pop j-pop forum
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 3, 2007 #460 1. I'm changing it now 2. Wow, Solid so boring 3. Maybe I should stop going there Last edited: Jun 3, 2007