Three things you thinking about now.

1. Need to change this avatar on PCF
2. Wow no true kpoppers are on my forum
3. These comments suck
 
1. Where is everyone?
2. Wow, I haven't seen Jaeho porn in a while
3. Lol, I need those gif of them kissing
 
1. Wow, all these forums are dead
2. Where is everyone?
3. Where is Krislover?
 
-I got DDR Supernova + Dancemat for my lady. XD

-She's really good at it.

-.....I'm super worried. <_<
 
1. Wow my classmates are so lame
2. Just look at their Myspace pages
3. I bet no one whould think I know them since I'm sooooo different from them.
 
1. Yay, going shopping thursday
2. Wow Solid so FREAKING dead!!!!
3. Maybe I should make a old school thread there to see who all from the old Solid is there now.
 
1. No one seen my new M.C The Max pics
2. Wow, what happened to everyone on PCF
3. It's so dead there too.
 
1. Need more group pics of M.C The Max
2. Gimp rocks
3. Slider's forum dead
 
1. Quick Reply back
2. It turn out better then I throught
3. Yay, my new sim banner rocks
 
Time to fix up my new room

must resist URGE TO KILL FRIEND FRIEND BURGER....

to late....
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top