Three things you thinking about now.

1. New website header looks great
2. Background, corner image, etc will be hard to make
3. Maybe I can get that Eve fan to help me with the website layout.
 
-I wanna watch Death Note. ;_;

-TV-Links is no good for watching Death Note.

-That's why there's Deathnote.tv.

=D
 
-Dang, I'm bored too.

-Nice signature Kat!

-z0mg, Death Note Episode 16. ^__^
 
-I'll be 21 in a month or so. =D

-I'm leaving to Ohio though, so I might not be here on that day.

-Hope I am. XDD
 
1. Whoa, the other M.C The Max hit #! on the charts
2. Who betrayed my boys?!!!
3. This riviary ios getting bad
 
1. OMFG!!!!! M.C The Max!!!!! Yay!!! I been waiting forever for this!!!!\
2. Yay, I have to go on Youtube any more
3. Wow, they growing up so fast.
 
Last edited:
-It was my girlies idea Reason.

-I might not be going though. o_O;

-DEATH NOTE, IS SUPER COOL. 8D
 
1. Why is this thing taking so long to upload?
2. M.C The Max is so cool!!!
3. I have to find that video
 
1. I love being a admin on my forum
2. Solid so dead
3. Maybe I shouldn't post that "Best Same Kiss" contest there
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top