Three things you thinking about now.

i better start staying awake
what to do at work 2morrow
hungry
 
1. I love 4everLuv*WooHyuk*!!!
2. She is so cool
3. She should have a fan club!!
 
SS501 rock!!!
Jaejoong sound so gay in this DBSK video
Noel is so freaking raw!!! I miss them so much!!!
 
hercules
clocks
popcorn
 
1. Whoa Min-Hyuk!!!
2. I love Image Naver!!!
3. So many pics :D
 
-Hate not being told anything.

-WORK USB CORD, WORK! ;_;

-I is tired.
 
1. Yay, Pop bCulture
2. I have to figure out what is wrong with my computer.
3. I need that pic I saw of Min-Hyuk yesterday
 
1. Vampire
2. Vampire
3. Vampire Boy
 
1. Whoa Min-Hyuk
2. ;rof
3. Oh man, I wish I could save this pic
 
1. Is M.c The Max really in this pic or they just playing with me?


2. Whoa, so many pics under their korean name

3. Ahhhhhh DBSK!!! ;vom
 
Last edited:
the rugrats
thunderstorms
birthday party
 
1. Isu
2. J & Min-Hyuk
3. Isu
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top