thunder plains crisis

Kat

k i t t y .
Member
Joined
May 21, 2006
Messages
11,038
Location
Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3
Occupation
I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D
RPG Name
Rikkulesca
after you kill the giant bull lookin fiend in the thunder plains you find a giant hole, i looked everywere and could not find any thing but machina and walls that wont move any time soon WAT DO I DO????? HELLLP! :( :confused:
 
O.o Could you explain it a little more clearly? Did you go to the Inn, and do the scene with Yuna yet?
 
the scene with yuna? this is the side mission were you have 2 fight the fiends gaining power from the electricity poles after that the boss then you jump down the hole.
 
Oh.....methinks you're talking about FFX-2 in a FFX forum. Nevertheless, I'll let someone move it. So, did you already get past the Zalamander? If you haven't, I know where you are, and I'll post a strategy next time I post. :D
 
Are you doing the side mission, or the mission where you have to clear the Thunder Plains of monsters, so Yuna can sing? O.o
 
Bah, there are many mini games in the Thunder Plains. -_- Is it the one where you kill those enemies by the tower? If it is, that hole is a secret dungeon.
 
The second time you go through it, you get something nice. Don't know what it is though, I went and forgot.
 
I think you get the Salvation Promised Garment Grid and the Force of Nature accessory. It's not worth it going through all that trouble though. o.O It's hard to get a hang of the puzzle, but when you do, it's kinda easy.
 
thats nice to know in that case i'll try it again but if i get lost again so help me g_d! it makes me so mad cause last time i ventured waaay in the cave and got lost couldnt find the exit and i had to leave in 5 min. and couldnt find the save point.
 
lol, I never did it. Never got around to it, and it's too annoying. :D
 
lol...basically saying, he's a wuss. You can easily defeat him if you're leveled. :D If you stood a chance in the Via Purifico in Bevelle, you can kill him.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top